Add your Mokka card to your e-wallet to make purchases in any stores using your phone!
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button
- Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card
- Tap Continue
- Tap Add a Different Card → Enter Card Details Manually
- Enter card details from the Mokka app
- Confirm the card with a verification sms code by following the prompts. The process will take a few minutes
Done! You can use the card.
The easiest way to add a map to GPay is through the Mokka app.
- Go to My Mokka Card. Under the card image, click the Add to GPay button.
- Verify the card with a verification sms code, click Continue
- Read the Issuer Terms and Conditions, tap Accept and Continue
The card is ready for payment!
You can also add the card directly to GPay.
- To add Mokka virtual card to Google Pay, open the Google Pay app
- At the bottom, tap Insights
- Tap Show all accounts
- Tap Add account
- Tap To use as payment method
- Select Enter card manually
- Review the Issuer terms and tap Accept. If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list then find and enter the verification code.